AAF Pensacola Job Bank
Duncan McCall - Assistant Project Manager
Apply Online: http://www.duncanmccall.com/page/careers/ Please send your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org
Duncan McCall, an advertising agency in Pensacola, Florida, is seeking an assistant project manager. The person in this position will serve as an assistant to the project/traffic manager and account manager.
Responsibilities will include, but are not limited to, assisting with:
- Tracking projects internally to ensure deadlines are met or work is completed in a timely manner
- Providing estimates and cost tracking for various projects and services
- Ensuring creative and traffic is sent to media reps by deadlines
- Supporting creative team with research
- Monitoring campaigns and analytics
- Plus some administrative duties
- This position will have client interaction, so the ability to establish and maintain strong, effective client relations is essential. Effective written communication skills are also required.
This is a good opportunity for someone interested in marketing to get a foot in the door. A motivated, detail-oriented thinker will have the opportunity to advance.
Please send your resume to email@example.com