AAF Pensacola Job Bank
Footbridge Media - Seeking Website Manager
Footbridge Media is seeking a full-time Website Manager to help maintain and upkeep online marketing for our home improvement contractors. This position would be responsible for managing the successful operation and optimization of a client's website and online marketing methods.
On a day-to-day basis, typical tasks would include website management (adding new pages of content to existing website, modifying existing page content, troubleshooting specific client request) and search engine optimization related tasks (completing website inspections and making recommendations for SEO improvement based on our documented best practices).
Main Duties Include
- Completing edits, updates, or changes to websites
- Making recommendations as to search engine optimization best practices
- Proposing overall online marketing recommendations for success
- HTML knowledge
- CSS knowledge
- FTP knowledge
- SEO experience (local and organic)
- Basic understanding of Google Webmaster Tools / Analytics
- Basic understanding of PHP
- Basic understanding of WordPress
Footbridge Media - Seeking Digital Marketing / PPC Specialist
Footbridge Media is seeking a full time Digital Marketing Specialist. This position takes responsibility for the development and ongoing management of Pay Per Click (PPC) accounts for our construction and home services clients.
Main Duties Include
- Monitoring day-to-day performance
- Managing ad spend according to client's requests
- Increasing lead generation
- Creating compelling advertising copy
- Building reports (using the appropriate industry tools) to review campaign successes with assigned clients.
- Timely and efficient customer communication regarding ongoing PPC campaigns
- Previous experience managing Pay Per Click Campaigns and text based ads
- Previous experience managing Google Display Network ads
- Previous experience managing Remarketing
- Management of multiple ongoing campaigns
- Google AdWords Certification
Meredith Corporation - Sales Account Executive
Mobile, Alabama: MNI Targeted Media, the targeted Advertising division of Meredith Corporation, is looking for an experienced and proven successful hunter advertising Account Executive that thrives on collaboration, valuable ideas and solutions, utilizes a strong work ethic and enjoys high-rewards for high performance to be a part of our sales team. Digital experience is a must.
Essential Duties, Responsibilities and Skillset include: Exceptional interpersonal, communication and presentation skills are prerequisite. We are looking for someone eager to identify, foster and maintain strong relationships with advertising agencies and clients in Mobile - Alabama (to include the surrounding areas of Southern Alabama, Panhandle - Florida and Tallahassee -Florida), to sell targeted advertising solutions across MNI’s portfolio of digital, cover wrap, technology and national magazine solutions. You will need to apply your polished phone and in-person selling skills every day to generate leads, identify prospects and penetrate the organization to the highest levels.
- Manage and develop a diverse national and regional account list across key categories by creating, selling and delivering cross-platform marketing programs for clients
- Maintain a high level of sales activity through face-to-face appointments, presentations and other related efforts
- Create awareness of MNI solutions within the marketing community
- Manage all administrative aspects of digital campaign management and delivery for each client. Coordinate with MNI Digital Media Group on all phases of trafficking
Desired Skills and Experience:
Hunter: You are a natural prospector and see opportunity everywhere. You can generate leads and penetrate organizations at the highest level. You take ownership of your success through the entire sales process. You utilize a strong work ethic, and you thrive with collaboration, valuable ideas & solutions and enjoy high reward for performance while being part of a team atmosphere.
Skilled: You have a thorough background in advertising and digital media planning/buying with the ability to influence media strategy. Your creative, compelling and persuasive communication style make you the perfect fit for the position. Bachelor’s degree required.
Communicative: You have exceptional interpersonal, communication and presentation skills are firmly instilled in your foundation. You have an excellent consultative, in- person selling skillset that generates new business, while managing active clients as well as fostering internal team relationships.
- 3+ years media sales experience; print and digital sales experience a plus
- Thorough background in advertising and media planning/buying; Must be able to influence media strategy
- Creative, compelling and persuasive communication style
- Proven track record of overachievement
MNI offers an aggressive base + commission package, a complete Meredith Corporation benefits package, and the opportunity to advance.